Cartoon Network

04 July 2017

Re: [DIY] light?

 

yes, that seems to be it. thanks so much..


Frank

On Jul 3, 2017, at 8:20 AM, David Cox dcwired@att.net [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


That would be an under cabinet fixture.  You can get them with a cord and plug-in attached for freestanding use (not permanently mounted).  There are fluorescent, xenon, and LED types available.
When selecting, pay attention to the light color measured in degrees K (Kelvin).  2700 is incandescent color, 3000 is halogen (slightly whiter), and 5000 is bluish daylight, but not too blue.  


On Sunday, July 2, 2017 8:10 PM, "Frank Ruggiero frankruggiero@me.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
Would anyone know of some type of light that I could put on top a large chest? I want to lay something on the top of it. Is there some type of bar thats about 2-3 feet long? Im open to any type of color. I have no recessed lighting in the room. I have 1 floor lamp but need more light. I am not sure I want another floor lamp. I am thinking a long bar of light that I can lay on top of a chest that gets triggered from my light switch.

What would that be called, if it exists.

Much thanks.

Frank




__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment