Cartoon Network

07 July 2017

Re: [DIY] light?

 

I meant Phillips HUE.

On Jul 06, 2017, at 02:53 PM, Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com> wrote:

I had not. But I really like what I am seeing from Phillips PUR. IT is remarkable what you can do with this new light tape. Really adds atmosphere and mood. It is exactly what I was hoping for.

On Jul 03, 2017, at 08:13 AM, "Ron Johnson l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


Have you tried changing the bulbs in your floor lamp to bright white LEDs?  They are much brighter than the incandescents or florescenta of the same wattage.  I was surprised how much brighter the 60W bulbs were, and they have up to 100W LEDs.

 

By the way, I had an eye doctor appointment last week and there was a poster on the wall saying how the new LEDs (which I love) are more harmful to the eyes due to the blue light.  Not sure how accurate that is, but I still want to use the LEDs.

 



From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of Frank Ruggiero frankruggiero@me.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2017 8:10 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] light?
 
 

Would anyone know of some type of light that I could put on top a large chest? I want to lay something on the top of it. Is there some type of bar thats about 2-3 feet long? Im open to any type of color. I have no recessed lighting in the room. I have 1 floor lamp but need more light. I am not sure I want another floor lamp. I am thinking a long bar of light that I can lay on top of a chest that gets triggered from my light switch.

What would that be called, if it exists.

Much thanks.

Frank



__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment