Cartoon Network

06 July 2017

[DIY] Disposal: Electrical or Plumbing Problem?

 

I live in a condo and don't use my garbage disposal a lot, but it collects stuff that goes through the strainer. Occasionally the drain slows down so I run the disposal briefly to clear it.


A few months ago I tried this but when I turned the switch on, the disposal did not come on and made no noise.  Some workmen had recently used my circuit breakers so I asked the building guy to take a look.  He found a breaker flipped, fixed it, and the disposal worked again.  (All the other electricity in my condo had worked fine throughout this.)


Now I'm having the problem again but the building guy no longer works here.  I flipped and reset all the breakers, I think, but the disposal still does not even try to come on. The sink drain has become annoyingly slow.


Suggestions please.  (1) Is there anything else I can do?  (2) If I need a pro, do I call an electrician or a plumber?


adTHANKSvance!

Carol

botteron@alum.mit.edu



__._,_.___

Posted by: botteron@alum.mit.edu
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment