Cartoon Network

07 January 2018

[DIY] Drain Vent

 

I have to replumb under a bathroom because originally the copper pipes leaked (due to disconnecting  after freezing) then I noticed that the drain was either back-graded or disconnected.  I'm still in shock in finding all this.


I have the supply all replaced with PEX and now I have to deal with the drain.  The problem is where to put the vent.  Originally, the sink and the tub were connected together, with the vent  coming out of the tub side of the this connection and then ran to the toilet above the 90 with no cleanout.


Because it's a small crawl space, I'm planning to run from the sink to the tub then connect the toilet at the cleanout of the 90 - basically along the perimeter. This will allow enough open space to be able to work under the bathroom should that be necessary.  


With this arrangement, do I still need to vent at the 90 or can I vent in the run from the sink to the tub?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment