Cartoon Network

21 December 2011

[DIY] Re: Snow blower starter

 

Thanks for the leads. The 2 on e-bay did not even closely resemble mine. I am pursuing 2 of the other companies to see if they can be of any help. It seems like no one even remembers that M - W sold snowblowers. I am posting a couple pictures so everyone can see what I am talking about.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "resawd" <resawd@...> wrote:
>
> I have a 40 year old Montgomery-Ward snow blower with a /briggs & Stratton engine. It has, or I should say, had a 110 volt electric starter that went pot. Had an automotive outfit look at it and they said the armature was shorted. I have looked everywhere, local and distant and not found anyone who can, or will rewind it. Anyone have a good source for something like this? It old but what a work horse.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment