Cartoon Network

20 December 2011

Re: [DIY] For the Holidays, I got a burnt out fridge

 

Unless you have a good local appliance repair man I'd start shopping new ones. Thing with a fridge is you NEED one and you need one NOW.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, subprong <subprong@...> wrote:
>
> Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the back off on time to see where the
> smoke was precisely coming from.
>
>
>
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 1:11 AM, Dale S <dalu@...> wrote:
>
> > **
> >
> >
> > *Merry Christmas, I'd just about bet on a new fridge but I'd check out
> > the source of the smoke first.
> > *
> >
> > *Dale in the Flat Lands:
> >
> > The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it; but in the end, there it is.
> > ~Winston Churchill
> > *
> >
> >
> > subprong wrote:
> >
> > My initial thought was that the fan blade had been hitting something.
> > Suddenly the crackling started to progress and smoke started coming out
> > the back at the same time that I could see flashes or sparks through the
> > slits in the back cardboard cover. I immediately unplugged it and it's
> > still unplugged.
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment