Cartoon Network

20 December 2011

Re: [DIY] For the Holidays, I got a burnt out fridge

 

Merry Christmas, I'd just about bet on a new fridge but I'd check out the source of the smoke first.

Dale in the Flat Lands:  The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it; but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill     

subprong wrote:
 My initial thought was that the fan blade had been hitting something.  Suddenly the crackling started to progress and smoke started coming out the back at the same time that I could see flashes or sparks through the slits in the back cardboard cover.  I immediately unplugged it and it's still unplugged.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment