Cartoon Network

15 December 2011

Re: [DIY] outside security light

 

I serviced one for the company I worked for. I finally put a tube, painted black, around the sensor, pointed away from the light, and, all reflecting surfaces.

KrazyKyngeKorny (Krazy, not stupid)


On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Tom <chtom@aol.com> wrote:
 

I have one of those outside security lights that uses a photo cell to turn it on at night. I have noticed over the past week or so that the light cycles on and off irrregularly at night. Sometimes it is on for an hour or so , then it cycles on and off several times over sevral minutes. I have replaced the bulb and the photo cell within the past year.

I have another light that has not given me trouble in 11 years.

I am wondering if the first light mentioned has a connection issue.


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment