Cartoon Network

16 March 2014

[DIY] (unknown)

 


I have a Auto cassette radio.  It is Pioneer KEH-35  The paper with the rest of the numbers is torn off so I cannot read the rest.  It is for a '92 Ford Explorer.  I would like to get a new CD player but all I have to play are cassettes.  Old school, I know.  Most of the time it will not play.  When messing around with it, I found that when I press the volume knob in, it will play until I release my pressure.  I wish you would tell me the best way to fix it and the best way to access the area behind the volume knob.  I looked at probably 20 junkyards and pawnshops but found nothing.  I don't have a lot of money and would rather fix it myself if possible.  There are 3 wires ocming from the back of the set.  a white an red one next to each other and a black one.  The black one has a piece of the insulation abou3/4" long at the point where the metal housing is located.  Is this for grounding?  Otherwise it would seem to be a short.



Thank you.
 
GB

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment