Cartoon Network

24 March 2014

Re: [DIY] vinyl gutters

 

I don't know.  But I like the hanger system and the chance to install ten feet at a time a lot better than one piece of aluminum with spikes.

If I do this myself, I hope to increase the slope so that they do not clog as easily as the ones that fell off.

Google Jers Tablet
Woodhaven, MI

On Mar 23, 2014 9:45 PM, "Mountain Master" <mountain953346@yahoo.com> wrote:


How do you think they (vinyl) will hold up to ice and snow load??

R

 
____________________




Forever bonded We Band of Brothers
 
\

Ad Inexplorata; De oppresso liber


From: Ray Kornele <krazykyngekorny@gmail.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [DIY] vinyl gutters

 
I would put up 10 ft lengths and glue after. PVC i flexible. It can be pushed back to glue and returned after the glue is in place.


KrazyKyngeKorny (Krazy, not stupid)




On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Jerry Hnidy <jhnidy@gmail.com> wrote:
 
do I need to connect three 10 foot chunks before I get on the ladder or can I nail up all the hangers and put the 10 foot sections up one at a time?  I assume that these things have to be glued like pcv pipe but it sure seems like I could make it a lot easier if I only had to put up 10 foot at a time.


Jerry's Laptop 
Woodhaven, Mi





__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment