Cartoon Network

25 July 2014

[DIY] stripped the paint off desk

 

I have a maple wood desk I took outta storage it had blk mold spores on it I asked on here how to get it off paint I bleached it then stripped it but u can still where to mold is I think its embedded in wood grain im thinking of tossing it because I was infected with blk mold causing me to be disabled ...its some nasty stuff ..anyone got a solution or know of something else to try or im gonna ditch it at land fill

__._,_.___

Posted by: tremor901guy@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Yahoo Groups
Did you Know?
Dealing with inactive moderators or owners

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment