Cartoon Network

25 July 2014

RE: [DIY] stripped the paint off desk

 

try Stain Solver.

 

stainsolver.com

 

I used it on my deck that had mold and mildew imbedded into the fibers and it took it completely out in less than 10 minutes.  Minimal scrubbing and the wood was completely clean.

 

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 8:27 AM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] stripped the paint off desk

 

 

I have a maple wood desk I took outta storage it had blk mold spores on it I asked on here how to get it off paint I bleached it then stripped it but u can still where to mold is I think its embedded in wood grain im thinking of tossing it because I was infected with blk mold causing me to be disabled ...its some nasty stuff ..anyone got a solution or know of something else to try or im gonna ditch it at land fill

 


This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "aki" <01dyna@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Yahoo Groups
Did you Know?
Dealing with inactive moderators or owners

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment