Cartoon Network

09 November 2014

[DIY] Easy fix for a lawnmower problem?

 

Hi, Now that my track lighting problem has been solved I'll put another problem to this great group!


I live in Massachusetts and the end of the lawnmower season is here.  Mine still had gas in it so I was going to run it dry, hoping to mulch some of the many leaves on my lawn and reduce the raking required.  However, after pushing the button five times, I tried to pull the cord and it seemed to get hung up on something within the housing.  If I continued to pull hard it would release and pull out the rest of the way but I could not get the momentum required to get the mower to start (it didn't even think about starting).  I tried pulling many times with no change.  I'm pretty sure it isn't ready for a tune-up so I'd love to solve this myself.  It is a Toro self-propelled mower.  Any ideas out there?


Thank you.  Joyce Keay

__._,_.___

Posted by: joycekeay@comcast.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment