Cartoon Network

08 November 2014

[DIY] Looking for plug-in LED track lighting

 

Hi, NSTAR (my electric company) has just announced a 29% increase in electric rates beginning January 1, 2015.  Currently I have a 3-foot, 3-light (normal type bulbs) plug-in track lighting unit over my couch.  It is on most o the time I am home.  I'm betting I could save the cost of a new LED unit after a few months with the new rates.  Sooooooo, does anybody know of a brand (or source) for plug-in track lighting?  It does not have to be fancy.  


Perhaps a silly question, but would there be a problem plugging in such a unit into a normal two-plug outlet where the other plug is used for a power strip into which a cordless phone charger and iPad charger are plugged?


Thank you.


Joyce Keay

__._,_.___

Posted by: joycekeay@comcast.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment