Cartoon Network

09 November 2014

Re: [DIY] Re: Looking for plug-in LED track lighting

 

As I said Bob...thanks however...it is funny on the DIY world how thing work out, eh!

Joyce..some of these plugins are pretty pricey (relatively speaking)...however I
have for sale probably the last know case in the USA of REAL (lol) 100 watt
incandescent bulbs...95% heat 5% light!! But they are great for mood..

just kidding...best to your projects...


Rich
 
____________________




Forever bonded We Band of Brothers
 
\

Ad Inexplorata; De oppresso liber


From: "Joyce Keay joycekeay@comcast.net [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2014 4:33 AM
Subject: [DIY] Re: Looking for plug-in LED track lighting

 
Hi, Thank you all for your replies.  At first I thought that I would need a whole new tracking system but David Cox suggested that if I was happy with the current system that I could just buy LED or CFL bulbs for it.  I hadn't even thought of that.  The screw-in units were white but have become yellow with age and one has died.  There was no brand name on the unit itself but where the cord plugs into the unit it says Hampton Bay and Home Depot carries this brand.  There was also a Hampton Bay plug-in unit shown on Amazon but which at the moment is unavailable. 

Soooooo I'm off to Home Depot one of these days.  At minimum I'll pick up two LED bulbs, at maximum I'll pick up three new screw-in fixtures including bulbs.

Thanks again.

Joyce Keay


__._,_.___

Posted by: Mountain Master <mountain953346@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment