Cartoon Network

09 November 2014

[DIY] Re: Looking for plug-in LED track lighting

 

Hi, Thank you all for your replies.  At first I thought that I would need a whole new tracking system but David Cox suggested that if I was happy with the current system that I could just buy LED or CFL bulbs for it.  I hadn't even thought of that.  The screw-in units were white but have become yellow with age and one has died.  There was no brand name on the unit itself but where the cord plugs into the unit it says Hampton Bay and Home Depot carries this brand.  There was also a Hampton Bay plug-in unit shown on Amazon but which at the moment is unavailable. 

Soooooo I'm off to Home Depot one of these days.  At minimum I'll pick up two LED bulbs, at maximum I'll pick up three new screw-in fixtures including bulbs.

Thanks again.

Joyce Keay

__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce Keay <joycekeay@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment