Cartoon Network

17 November 2014

Re: [DIY] Help

 

Not to disagree that this case is phishing, but pulling the plug on a computer still leaves the battery in the computer as a source of power.  It is not power to operate the computer, but to maintain settings, etc.


On 11/16/2014 11:38 AM, Ray Kornele krazykyngekorny@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 
Not so. I have turned off the power to my computer a number of times. No catastrophic loss of info. This is a new form of phishing.


KrazyKyngeKorny (Krazy, not stupid)



On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 7:56 AM, carmen mom2mini@bellsouth.net [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 


On Nov 16, 2014, at 12:31 AM, Dale S dalu@hbcomm.net [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:

 

I have experienced a catastrophic power supply failure which resulted in
the loss of all of my email information. If I am in your email address
book please send me something so that I can begin recovering my addresses.


carmen stuart
Brightwood Aviary
http://brightwoodaviary.com
Dawsonville, Ga.
770 889-0353





__._,_.___

Posted by: David Cox <dcwired@att.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment