Cartoon Network

30 November 2014

Re: [DIY] Whirlpool Cabrio WTW5600XW1

 

My washer does not have belt drive, but possibly you need to check for motor pulley alignment so as not to cause a binding on the splutch pulley.  Maybe.  BTW, I never heard of a splutch before and 1st thought that was a misspelled word for clutch. LOL.

On 11/29/2014 2:58 PM, fsage@verizon.net [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 

I am not sure this is the proper forum, but I need some help with my washing machine that could reach a greater number of people.  From what I can tell, I need a new "splutch assembly, which I replaced. The machine was quiet for about a week on agitate,(the cycle making the noise) and now is making the same noise again. The parts house was kind enough to send out a new assembly.  Before I install the second assembly, has anyone have any experience with this "splutch?" Or, a defective replacement? This is a Whirlpool WTW5600XW1 Cabrio that has been trouble free for seven years up until now. The noise I am getting can be heard on Youtube under splutch noise. Any help would be appreciated.


Fred





__._,_.___

Posted by: David Cox <dcwired@att.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment