Cartoon Network

31 May 2015

[DIY] Garage Door Opener Remote

 

The  remote control for my garage door works  sometimes and then does not. Sometimes I click it five or more times before the door rises. I have two in the house that are having the problem. So far the one in the car is fine. I've recently replaced batteries and the contacts look clean. 


The remote is a Genie and over ten years old. If I need to buy a new one how do I program it? My husband was living when we had everything installed and I haven't the foggiest idea how they work together with the unit in the garage. I only need one in the house, not the two I currently have. So buying one isn't a problem. If that's needed should I go to the garage door store or can I just buy one at a hardware or big box type place?


Nancy

__._,_.___

Posted by: nanmaas@sbcglobal.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment