Cartoon Network

01 May 2015

Re: [DIY] Painting With a Roller

 

oh, i think the best way is to paint with strokes on an angle. if you paint up and down with the roller, you are likely to have roller marks

On May 01, 2015, at 11:56 AM, "Joyce O theoldhen@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


I hate painting worse than anything else in the world.

How do you keep from having roller marks? I roll the edges of the roller on the paint tray so it isnt as thick and no matter how lightly I roll I will get a line along the edge.



Joyce aka Mom aka Nana


__._,_.___

Posted by: Frank Ruggiero <frankruggiero@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment