Cartoon Network

06 May 2015

Re: [DIY] Re: Painting With a Roller

 

I have realized that I dont have a problem with walls, it is the ceiling.





Joyce aka Mom aka Nana


On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:20 PM, redfoxtotem@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself] <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I do NOT enjoy painting.  However, the rooms look so good - new, fresh - after they have been newly painted.  I love watching the remodel shows and This Old House, etc.  I have learned through the years the best way to use a roller to paint is, indeed, to paint like a wild-man!!  Of course, it's better to do the trim first but I have worked both ways.  I put plenty of paint on the roller, ensuring it won't drip, and I start rolling the thing all over the wall.  Left and right and up and down.  I ensure the wall is covered and any excess paint is rolled over a second time.  I never paint strictly up and down or side-to-side.  It's more fun and it looks better if you just go wild and start making paint strokes!!!  Have Fun!!



__._,_.___

Posted by: Joyce O <theoldhen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment