Cartoon Network

01 May 2015

[DIY] Wide Plank Floors

 

Well it has been a long time since I posted about our floors. 


I did an advanced search and could not find the original discussions I had when I was thinking about putting Pella flooring down. 



 I had removed the carpet and pad from 3 rooms over 12 years ago and painted the subfloor because I couldnt stand that ugly old orange/yellow/brown carpet anymore.

That carpet was put in the the previous owners before we moved here.

We recently purchased repurpsed barn lumber in 10 inch wide planks to put down on 3 of our floors.

The boards have been sawed and sanded. This project is going to be a long one. The bredroom needs to have the old trim removed and painted.

We are replacing the modern trim with 1 x 4's and 1 x 6's. This little farmhouse was built in the late 1800's and I want it to look like an older farmhouse.

Wish me luck.


__._,_.___

Posted by: theoldhen@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment