Cartoon Network

29 September 2011

[DIY] Re: Critter in Attic

 

Probably a mouse. If you can't reach up into the attic, I'd rig up a yard stick or straighten out a coat hanger or something, loosely wrap up some mouse poison in a paper towel and tape it to the end of the stick, maybe put a little peanut butter on the paper towel, and shove the whole thing up there. The mouse will tear into the paper to get the poison. Ed

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "mariannelee3" <mariannelee3@...> wrote:
>
> I think I have a critter in my attic crawl space. I've heard scratching noises up there in the evenings and at night for the last week or so. I can't figure out how something might have got in, though, because the house is only 8 years old and the screens all look nice and tight.
>
> Regardless, what steps should I take to find out what's up there and deal with it? My situation is compounded by the fact that I have extra-high ceilings. I got on a ladder last night and tried to poke my head up through the access hatch, but I'd need to borrow something bigger than my 6-footer to get up in there. I also have a foot-thick layer of fluffy insulation covering everything, so obvious signs of infestation would be buried.
>
> This creeps me out.
>
> Marianne
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment