Cartoon Network

30 September 2011

Re: [DIY] Single Mom In Need of Sheet Rock and Insulation

 

Have you tried freecycle for your area & Craig's list?
Good luck.  If you have a pic of your home, would love to see it, as I am planning a small home of my own.
Thanks

From: shoniebaker41 <nikkitabaker38@aol.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:38 AM
Subject: [DIY] Single Mom In Need of Sheet Rock and Insulation

 
Hello,

I am a single mom who is desperately trying to finish the construction of a small back-home on my mother's property. The structure of the home is completed; however, I ran out of funds to complete the finishing components. I am looking for sheet rock and insulation to finish my 600 sq. ft. house before winter hits Yakima.

My children and I would love a warm home to sleep in. Currently, we are couch-surfing among the homes of friends and family. We would love to have everyone under one roof this Christmas.

You may reach me by phone at (509)307-9883 or by replying to this post.

Thanks in advance to any kindhearted neighbors that have extra supplies they can spare.



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment