Cartoon Network

28 September 2011

Re: [DIY] Re: laminate or tile

 

I looked at FLOR tiles in the past, and will reconsider them now. I am deciding to go with tiles ... because that is what makes my senses "happy." and someone suggested to me that if I live with something I don't really like, it's not worth the money I saved. That was a good thought.

From: westande <westande@gmail.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 3:01 PM
Subject: [DIY] Re: laminate or tile

 
You should consider FLOR tiles. They are great. I have them in my kitchen when I remodeled 3 years ago. They are still going great with 2 dogs and kids. I considered all types of floors and am happy with my decision. Tile is very unforgiving so if you drop something it is broken and also since I am older I find standing on tile floors for any length of time is hard on my knees and back, it is pretty though. Laminate does not hold up well. This is a strong tile and fairly easy to instal and best of all it is cork backed which makes it very comfortable to stand on for extended periods of time. If you did not note, I love spending time in my kitchen. Anyway, you might consider them.
www.flor.com



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment