Cartoon Network

29 September 2011

Re: [DIY] Handyman in San Antonio

 

check with your local code enforcer: in NC, you have to use licensed contractors for electrical and heating/ cooling work on rental property, can't work on it yourself if you don't live in the dwelling for a year minimum. May also want to ask your insurance company-lots of liability if renters are injured by work not to code!

From: BEAUMONTX <clytarget@aol.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 8, 2011 2:15 PM
Subject: [DIY] Handyman in San Antonio

 
So the last few days I see where there are a few San Antonioans (sp?) in the group, I live in Houston. I need to find a person to help us with repairs to a house we have in San Antonio, trying to get it ready to rent. I am a DIYer lady, and would love to have this house closer to fix things, but it's too far to work on after my day job and weekends. My DH doesn't do DIY things, so he's not much help. Does anyone know of a person that could help me? I have looked at Angie's list and could go that route. Just hoping someone had a person they could recommend or any ideas how to find someone good and honest. Please feel free to email me off list.
Thanks.
Cindy



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment