Cartoon Network

22 September 2011

Re: [DIY] wallpaper situation

 

P.S. - I forgot to mention that SO FAR the paste behind the paper is not too blotchy; in other words, it is pretty smooth -- so far that I can see. It is simply sticky, not mottled, and the thought did occur to me to wet it and scrape it down with a spatula, but oh my! the work! not for me -- anymore -- in fact, the more I think about it, the more crude and ridiculous our society appears to me, since I imagine that with all the geniuses in today's "modern" world, some genius could figure how to make wallpaper and paste that comes off more easily than the junk that is applied now. The biggest room in the house is the room for improvement.

From: sandaidh <sandaidh@localnet.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 11:35 PM
Subject: Re: [DIY] wallpaper situation

 
You could do something similar to what I'm going to do when it comes time to
remove the wallpaper in my rehab house...have a wallpaper stripping party.
I'll be posting a 'notice' at work, but you could do it at a church, garden
club, or anywhere people you know gather. I'll provide pizza and pop for
those who come to help. It's one way of getting some help for a big job.
Have a beginning time, but be flexible on the end time. People can come and
leave pretty much when they want. Even a few people are better than no help
at all, and pizza and pop is a pretty easy "price" to pay.

Just a thought.

Sandaidh bean-fhigheadair a' bhreacain
sandaidh@localnet.com



__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment