Cartoon Network

18 February 2014

[DIY] ATV Snowplow

 

My son bought a four wheeler atv earlier this year. It came with a plow on it that the owner would not sell alone. So now he has a plow for my driveway. But there's a small problem. The plow has a high, wide end and a lower, narrow end. However for my city driveway he uses it to go down the drive and it pushes the snow the wrong way. We'll, he's got it turned the right way but the high wide end is on the side toward my house. It causes more work. He does it going down the drive for more power instead of going up the drive which would push the snow in the right direction. Half of the drive is quite sloped.

I asked him about getting a plow that was made reversed of what he now has. He did think about it. Ok, so I know nothing at all about this stuff, can you tell? But where would a person go to find plows? To a dealer that sells atvs? I'm thinking not. I don't know of a farm implement store here in Milwaukee, WI. Well we have Farm and Fleet or Fleet Farm, whatever it's called. Would that be the place? Not in my neighborhood but certainly not far.

Can you tell I'm a city girl?

Nancy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment