Cartoon Network

05 February 2014

[DIY] RE: Rust removal

 

Here's the info I got:


yahoo group - vintage_treadlesewingmachines


OR


Quilting Board Vintage Sewing Machines


I didn't get any more info than that, so don't know how to contact the Quilting Board.  My cousin did say, though, that accessing info on the Quilting Board archives was difficult, but that may just be her experience, so ...


I had another thought, as well:  I'm on a vintage mixer group that spills over into vintage sewing machines, so I'll put out some feelers there, too.




Christine - Mpls

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment