Cartoon Network

09 February 2014

[DIY] flooring material review

 

We are adding a room onto our home. This will be a female version of a man-cave where my pets will be allowed to hang out with me.. dogs, cats, birds.
I want a good quality, pet-proof floor. I love Alloc brand laminate like we have in the main part of the home but it was expensive and I am open to suggestions for a good, but cheaper alternative.
The room will be 16 by 20. One of our dogs is still in that puppy-romping stage and I want the floor to be substantial enough to not get scratched.
carmen

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment