Cartoon Network

10 February 2014

[DIY] RE: Odesa furnace heater

 

Thermo output measures 16ma. Can't see any label on valve to see what ma. is needed to drive it.

When I jump the thermocouple with a short piece of wire while in the manual mode effectively divorcing it from the electronic control module I can get it to work in the manual mode.

When I jumper it with a wire that is the same length as the wires going to the auto/manual switch it will not work. I think that means the thermo is not putting out enough current to traverse the extra wire length? Assuming that I can see why the auto/manual switch is not functioning.

If that's the case I have not been successful in finding a replacement thermo.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment