Cartoon Network

12 February 2014

[DIY] URGENT HELP NEEDED: Hayward pool pump turbine issue - Lewisville

 

I have a Hayward pool pump and I think the turbine is filled with debris as I am hearing a horrible noise. This has happened before but I was able to get a pool service tech out to help, a tech can't come out for another week to help me this time.

While weather requires that my pool pump continue to run tr prevent freezing, I need to get the pool pump open and get to the turbine to clean it.

Can anyone tell me how to get to the turbine and clean it safely before my pump seizes up and stops working in this freezing weather.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment