Cartoon Network

10 January 2017

Re: [DIY] Front Load Water Consumption

 

How old is your LG washer?  I just inherited one, so this makes me curious.
Judy


On Monday, January 9, 2017 5:02 PM, "opinicize@yahoo.com [DoIt_Yourself]" <DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
Just had an additional thought about the front loaders and their water usage.  The LG uses loads and loads of water.  Since I catch the discharge water into the plastic tub, I'm very aware of how much water is used.  I don't use the towel cycle because it washes with a few gallons, as I would expect, but then takes about 20 gallons for the rinse.  (I generally wash three towels at a time).  The heavy duty cycle uses about half as much rinse water.  The rinse cycle for towels strikes me as overkill, so I just don't use it.  Anyway, I was surprised by the amount of water used because I had expected the HE machine to be a water saver.  I have a feeling I should be glad that they don't skimp on the water since it sounds to me like that is one of the features that doesn't work well for those of you who don't like your machines.  I don't think I could have endured another washer that didn't wash.  First World problem, I know, but when you buy a washing machine, you expect it to wash, otherwise you might as well do the clothes in the bathtub by hand.


CMH



__._,_.___

Posted by: Classic Girl <jdocrc@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment