Cartoon Network

10 January 2017

Re: [DIY] Good news/bad news re Samsung Washer

 

Somewhere around 2003 I had the money to buy a washing machine and drier that my house was built for, a stackable unit. I got the larger Kenmore set, they make one that is apartment size, that is a common washer drier unit and larger separate units that stack. I got the separate units that stack. The washer and drier are both front loaders.

I think I had a problem with the first drier I got and replaced it before 2007 or so, but the washer still works well. I'm a single guy so my version of works well and yours may differ. I never noticed any ill effects to my cloths or towels, sheets, etc. I'm happy if they complete a load.

I got them both at a Sears Outlet as scratch and dent models, did the same with my latest refrigerator, got my convection stove the same way. You can get  a great discount just from other peoples vanity. You just have to have some sense of what might be missing on the unit when you buy it. There are a couple of Sears outlets around here so I usually shop them both for a few weeks when I need something. Their merchandise changes fairly rapidly and you never know what they might have.

Steve


On 1/7/2017 6:47 PM, 'oakridgefarm@gmail.com' oakridgefarm@gmail.com [DoIt_Yourself] wrote:
 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Steve Wilson <virtualwilz@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment