Cartoon Network

10 January 2017

Re: [DIY] Good news/bad news re Samsung Washer

 

Hey Jan -

I like to add stuff after the cycle has started, too.  It can be done in the front loaders.  The door locks, but will unlock for the first while of the cycle.  Not sure exactly how much time you have, but I'm usually good till about 20 minutes into the cycle.  I have noticed that if I have a small load I can add during the entire duration of the cycle.  I have come to conclude that the computer will allow the door to unlock up until the point that the water reaches a certain level.  It likely never reaches that level with smaller loads, so good to go.  I also like to add things at rinse time, and the door unlocks fine then, too.  The problem with the rinse cycle is that I have to wait for it to reach a slow down in the spinning because I don't want to unlock the door during the high speed spinning since the machine will shut down the spin before unlocking.  Best to wait for it to slow and then unlock, as opposed to shocking it to a stop.  You don't have to concern yourself with that with the top loader.  Or maybe you do?  I can't remember anymore how my spin cycle worked in the top loader.  I'm thinking there must be a sweet spot between the wash and the rinse when the tub spin stops or slows, and that would be the best time to lift the lid and add things to the rinse.  Lifting the lid must stop the tub spin as a safety feature.  Or not.  Just don't remember.


CMH

__._,_.___

Posted by: opinicize@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment