Cartoon Network

11 January 2017

Re: [DIY] Good news/bad news re Samsung Washer

 

I really appreciate all the discussion on washing machines.  Online reviews are good - as far as they go.  I had not even thought of Speed Queen but ironically right after it was mentioned here I read an online review that gave it top marks, so it goes into consideration.  Have not been able to physically shop for one yet and not come across one that has all the options I'm looking for but can begin to narrow down the selection.  And, as someone mentioned - you can find a lot in the manual or from the company that may not be apparent offhand.  One item was the deep fill option - some reviews said it doesn't really deep fill, but the company explained how to get it to fill almost to the top.  I do want to get the items that are important to me since I'll probably have it a while. My last set was 23yrs old and still worked OK but I was ready for a new set and had planned on getting one when we moved.  My Samsung dryer is platinum which I really like but chances are my new washer will be white so after seeing ideas on pinterest I'll probably do some painting and/or stencil so they appear to be a set.


On the plus side since we're making changes, the laundry room will finally get the last wall insulated and sheetrock up, then we can paint and add some cabinets.

__._,_.___

Posted by: "oakridgefarm@gmail.com" <oakridgefarm@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment