Cartoon Network

12 March 2013

[DIY] change out exterior door handle

 

I have an exterior door handle that is long. It has a screw at the bottom that I can access. However I can't seem to fine the upper screw. It appears the upper portion of the handle is directly connected to the door handle on te insde of the door, that door handle has no screws visible for me to remove it. this door handle is at least 50 years old.
( I hope my explanation is clear enough to get a response)

How do I remove either the exterior or the interior door handle?

Tom C.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment