Cartoon Network

05 March 2013

[DIY] Re: need help opening a locked door

 

If you aren't handy, I would suggest calling a professional like myself to open the doors for you. Usually ends up being cheaper in the long run. I charge a flat rate for lockouts, and it is cheaper than replacing most of the higher end locksets.

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" wrote:
>
> My problem is that I'm not a very handy person. I dont mind having to buy a new set of door knobs or locks. I was just hoping to be able to get the things open myself without having to pay someone a lot of money to do it.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment