Cartoon Network

28 March 2013

[DIY] Re: Toilet stain

 

If it is actually a mineral buildup, a Pumie pumice stone should remove it. I've used these successful on calcium buildup on a porcelain sink, and it came right off. You would think it would scratch the porcelain, but I swear that stuff is bullet-proof.

Marianne

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "snafflesnshelties" <snaffles@...> wrote:
>
> I clean a house and the toilet has a ring just above the water level. It came from years using one of those blue tabs in the tank.
>
> The stain is just above the water level. I can not change the level of the water. I tried that.
>
> I have tried to remove this stain with
> The Works... Clorox... Zero... Whink Rust Remover... and I know have a clorox tab in the tank.
>
> I have been working on this stain four months. The rest of the toilet is spotless and stain free.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Joyce
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment