Cartoon Network

18 March 2013

[DIY] heavy lamp shade repair?

 

Wonder if any of y'all have dealt with this before -- I found a very
nice floor lamp with a heavy slag glass shade (I think that's what
it's called...) $2! I love garage sales! Anyway, I rescued it before
the shade broke the rest of the way and shattered on the driveway. The
three-spoke thing that holds the shade on top of the lamp is broken -
two of the spokes have pulled out of the ?solder? that was attaching
them to the center ring. I sandwiched two wide washers on there and
tightened it down, but it doesn't look too good...

Is there a simple fix I don't know about, or would JB Weld be good for
this, or ?? I looked up lamp shade parts, but didn't see anything I
might stick in there.

thanks
Joy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment