Cartoon Network

29 March 2013

Re: [DIY] Flushing Water Heater

 

No experience with gas heaters but our electric heater had a LOT of calcium (I guess) deposits
that spewed out when I drained it...I mean a LOT.
 
-aki


 
On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Ron Johnson <l0c0l0b0@hotmail.com> wrote:
 

I decided that now was the time to flush my water heaters.  I have one gas and the rest are electric.  I was wondering though, since the electrics are heated by an element and not from the bottom like a gas heater, do they really need to be flushed?  I did get a lot of minerals out of them, but I don't know if that would effect the efficiency.  Anyone have any thoughts?


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment