Cartoon Network

31 March 2013

RE: [DIY] Re: Hard Water Minerals on Granite

 

I think the full name is Bar Keeper’s Friend. I find the powder is superior to the cream version of the product. I also use it to keep my cookware looking new.

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of joan e
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 11:37 AM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] Re: Hard Water Minerals on Granite

 

 

Hi, Bar keeper is great. I use it in toilets, as well as sink etc.
pots and pans, and glass.

Read the label carefully.
Joan

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, Lori Granger <redteam@...> wrote:
>
> I recently moved the coffee maker on the counter and found very thick, what appear to be hardwater deposits on my black granite countertop. Does anyone know what fluids are safe to try to remove them?. I know you shouldn't use vinegar on marble, for example, but not sure about granite!
>  
> Lori 
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment