Cartoon Network

29 March 2013

Re: [DIY] Toilet stain

 

I live with very hard well water and rust and calcium rings occur frequently. Pumice stone is what I have used for years to restore the surface to like new, white. It has not scratched the porcelain. I have tried all of the other products, Lime Away, vinegar, even muriatic acid used to clean driveways but they all fall short of the pumice.


Lee
On Mar 28, 2013, at 9:45 PM, Cindi Wass <cleanboost2@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

ok


From: "wduke2@aol.com" <wduke2@aol.com>
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 3:42 PM
Subject: [DIY] Re: Toilet stain

 
I have used the pumice stone on my rings many times and it has not removed the surface.  You don't have to scrub that hard to get it off and it is as good as new even with rust rings.
A  professional cleaner told me about the pumice stone.
 
Joan O.




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment