Cartoon Network

06 March 2013

[DIY] Re: need help opening a locked door

 

If you can give more details about the doors and the lock, help may come thru to you. Ed

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" wrote:
>
> My problem is that I'm not a very handy person. I dont mind having to buy a new set of door knobs or locks. I was just hoping to be able to get the things open myself without having to pay someone a lot of money to do it.
>
>
>
>
> --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "steve stone" wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" wrote:
> > >
> > > I lost the keys to my backyard shed. It's a double door but only the right side used the key lock. Can anyone recommend how I should open it? Who to call? Should I saw it off?
> > >
> > > Thank you!!
> > >
> > Take a plastic zip tie and bend it so it has a hook. thread it around the door strike (between the double doors. slide it around until you can get the end. Hold both ends and pull.
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment