Cartoon Network

06 March 2013

RE: [DIY] Re: need help opening a locked door

 

I personally charge $40, you can call and ask a local locksmith, they will be happy to tell you.  I know once I gained access to the inside of the door I would be able to remove the lock and make a new key.  That would be an extra charge.  Make sure you mention that to any that you call.

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 10:05 PM
To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] Re: need help opening a locked door

 

 

Do you have any idea what most locksmiths charge? And would they be able to make me a new key for my lock. Or would I have to go out and buy new locks?

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Hughes" wrote:
>
> If you aren't handy, I would suggest calling a professional like myself to open the doors for you. Usually ends up being cheaper in the long run. I charge a flat rate for lockouts, and it is cheaper than replacing most of the higher end locksets.
>
> --- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" wrote:
> >
> > My problem is that I'm not a very handy person. I dont mind having to buy a new set of door knobs or locks. I was just hoping to be able to get the things open myself without having to pay someone a lot of money to do it.
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment