Cartoon Network

13 March 2013

[DIY] Re: Tub/shower valve

 

Do you have a single faucet or double need to know email me at hakimconstructioncompany@yahoo.com

--- In DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com, wduke2@... wrote:
>
> I went to the archives but didn't find what I was really looking for so
> this is the question. Every time I turn on the tub faucet, the shower comes
> on and I can't get it to stop so it must be in the valve but we have
> already changed it out and it is still doing the same thing. Is there a trick to
> replacing the valve? Amy ideas please and thank you.
>
> Joan O.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment