Cartoon Network

24 November 2011

Re: [DIY] Grilling Pork (Boston Butt)

 

First you catch the pig :)


Pulled pork, my all time favorite.  I still fix it but it's never as good as the old days when we lived overseas and would dig a pit on the beach and cook the entire pig.  Cooked it all day and partied all night - I was a lot younger then, LOL.

On Nov 23, 2011, at 1:32 AM, subprong wrote:

 

A bit off topic here.  I'm going to be grilling a hunk of Boston Butt to do some pulled pork.  It will be offset from the heat source, sitting over a water bath.  I've placed a dry rub on the pork. This pork has a solid layer of fatback on it. 


Jan Flood




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment