Cartoon Network

22 November 2011

Re: [DIY] Master Lock Comb?

 

I think you're right.  We've tried all the video solutions on YouTube but cannot get the 12 numbers it requires, nor could I get the back off.  I was hoping for a fairly easy solution with no expenditure so I could reuse the lock.  Master Lock will send the combination if I have the serial number notarized and send it to AZ and wait 6 weeks :)  Since my bank will notarize at no cost, I might just do that.


On Nov 21, 2011, at 8:04 PM, Edward Hughes wrote:

 

Been watching the thread, you can shim the locks open and a locksmith like myself can read the combo thru the open shackle hole.  To be honest, it would cost less just to buy a new lock.

 

From: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jan Flood
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 1:18 PM
To: doIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [DIY] Master Lock Comb?

 

 

Anyone know if you can recover the combination to master locks?  It's my gym lock and I had it memorized but didn't use it for awhile; now I can't remember it nor find the slip of paper it was written on.  The ML number is on the back.

 

Jan Flood

 

 

 

 



Jan Flood




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment