Cartoon Network

17 November 2013

[DIY] Radiator plug

 

Hi Plumbers.

Can anyone advise? I'm trying to install a new freestanding radiator. I have an issue. I am trying to remove the plug that has been inserted where I wish to place my air intake valve. The radiator was delivered with the plug inserted and I am having no luck removing it. I am afraid I will strip it. I'm trying liquid wrench and no luck.

Has anybody ever had this issue. It's so frustrating. Will this need to be drilled out?

Thanks for your help.

Frank

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment