Cartoon Network

13 November 2013

RE: [DIY] Loft insulation gaps

 

I will assume that because it's next to a wall that there are no vents.  So I would go ahead and insulate the areas. 
 

To: DoIt_Yourself@yahoogroups.com
From: dan_marsh_99@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 05:14:15 -0800
Subject: [DIY] Loft insulation gaps

 
Hello from a new member. I wonder if someone can help? I've been trying to improve my loft insulation a little further. I already have about 8" over most areas but there has always been a long narrow strip between a joist and an adjoining wall that has never been insulated. I have always assumed that it was like that to enable the house/loft to 'breath' but now with fuel costs as they are I really feel tempted to insulate this section. I think there's another similar section on the other side; should they be left uninsulated?  (The eaves are unobstructed). Thanks in advance. Dan

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Please send decorating questions to Interior Motives List - to subscribe send an email to: Interior_Motives-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment